Skip to main content

Constituent Services

Request City Services Through 311

Request City services including trash pickup, graffiti removal, pothole repair, street light issue, animal services, reporting an encampment and many more.

Open MyLA311

Share Your Opinion

To share your opinion with the Mayor's Office, please choose "General Comment". Examples of general comments include: feedback on issues affecting the City of Los Angeles, legislation under the Mayor's consideration, or ideas you would like brought to the office's attention.

Submit Comment

Mayor's Help Desk

At the Mayor's Help Desk, you can receive assistance with a city department or request referrals and resources. This can include referrals to a nearby shelter, referrals to housing service providers, or assistance with an issue involving a city department, like the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP).

Request Help

Mayor's Certificate Request

Certificates are provided as a courtesy and issued by the Mayor of Los Angeles, Karen Bass, to recognize and honor individuals for their contributions to the City of Los Angeles. 

Submit Request

Internship Opportunities

Please complete this form and upload your resume, cover letter and any supporting documentation.  Our office will be in touch.


Sign up for Mayor Bass' Official Newsletter

Get involved with Mayor Karen Bass

Sign Up

Public Safety Survey

The Mayor's Office of Community Safety and The UCLA Bunche Center invites Angelenos take a public safety survey to assess public opinion regarding community safety in the City of Los Angeles.

Your participation in this survey is completely voluntary.

Open Survey

Sign Up for Mayor Bass' Press Notifications

Get updates when Mayor Bass sends out information to the press.

Sign Up

Other Requests